What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modding/Hacking the NES Classic

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Found out that you can modify these little beauties and put any game you like on them so thought i'd give it ago today.

IMG_7756.JPG IMG_7757.JPG IMG_7758.JPG IMG_7759.JPG IMG_7760.JPG

Works lovely :)

Only downside from what i've heard is a hard limit of 60 games?

I think it comes with 30 preloaded so room for another 30 carefully selected classics.

You can take the original 30 off if you so wish. I actually like the original selection. I heard 97 was the limit, but anyways its pretty cool to be able to do this after all. Opens it up massively

Like Jim says, the hard limit is 96/97 games with most recommendations being to keep it at 90. So 60 extra's on top of the 30 that are already on there :) If only I could find somewhere that has them in stock :(

Or rather, at the price they were supposed to be!!

Too right mate :thumbs: I won't pay a penny over £49.99. Some of the Ebay and Amazon prices are crazy especially when you can download the ROMs for free and emulate them on pretty much anything these days.

Back
Top Bottom