What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Phone - External Battery Packs

DRD

Registered
Hi

Thinking about getting one of these. To charge my Samsung phone when I don't have access to an electrical socket.

Are these things any good ? Which one is best to get ?

Thanks

D

I got a big old brick off amazon for £15. It’s made by that well known brand gogyre!!

Still, me and a mate charged our I phones off it for 4 straight days on a camping trip and it still hadn’t died.

Also, spending most of my day on a motorbike, it’s handy to keep the phone topped up.

Reactions: DRD
They're a bit of a necessity these days. Especially when you're out and about for most of the day. I've had one for over 2 years now.

I've got an Anker PowerCore 20100. Does quick charging (if your phone supports it) and can charge two devices at once. Can hold enough charge for multiple phone recharges and great for using with a Switch etc on the go too

If your device is USB-C make sure you're using quality USB-A to -C cables as they require pull up resistors (and other spec's) that the cheapest might not contain. Google "Benson Leung" (who works for Google!) for the full crack on this.

Back
Top Bottom