What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay MMR Main Board NEW

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Was fitted/switched on for 15 mins from new in my BNIB 1st Run LE MMR before being replaced, needs a transistor replacing on one of the daughter boards, easy job, would do it myself if I could remember which one, think it caused a diverter to stay closed/open top right of PF, board came out/ replaced immediately a long time ago and machine since AWOL, can't find any links to new price so no idea as to value, maybe someone could shine a light??, THX JD

No Idea on price, let';s go with £375 or offers (might only be worth £30 new for all I know)

Attachments

• 20221015_103123[1].jpg
    20221015_103123[1].jpg
    137 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Was fitted/switched on for 15 mins from new in my BNIB 1st Run LE MMR before being replaced, needs a transistor replacing on one of the daughter boards, easy job, would do it myself if I could remember which one, think it caused a diverter to stay closed or something, can't remember, board came out immediately a long time ago and machine since AWOL, can't find any links to new price so no idea as to value, maybe someone could shine a light??, THX JD

No Idea on price, let';s go with £350 (might only be worth £30 new for all I know)
New prices: https://www.ministryofpinball.com/e...o-gaming-company/medieval-madness-remake.html

If those 3 blue boards are solenoid boards, then looks like the total value of what you have there is £556 new :thumbs:

Last edited:
New prices: https://www.ministryofpinball.com/e...o-gaming-company/medieval-madness-remake.html

If those 3 blue boards are solenoid boards, then looks like the total value of what you have there is £556 new :thumbs:
THX for the info, I believe they are solenoid boards, so price wasn't too far out at £350 unless they are available cheaper to the UK from Phil??, if they are from the EU then add taxes, import taxes, RM handling bla and it gets pretty hairy, price has been revised THX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom