What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM, TOTAN, CV, SM, SS .........Please : - )

These are hot titles! I lost out on 2 CV's recently and 2 SS! One of the CV's was stunning and went for £3100 but too many people wanted it
sad-1.png

Dreads' date=' post: 1677050 said:
OK...OK... requesting a couple of these is silly but if you don't ask...you don't get !!!

You don't want much do you Andy;)

Just the bare essentials, been overwhelmed with MM offers, not decided which one to go for, the NIB one for £2500 sounds tempting complete with merlin mod yet to be fitted
wink-1.png

Dreads' date=' post: 1677068 said:
Just the bare essentials, been overwhelmed with MM offers, not decided which one to go for, the NIB one for £2500 sounds tempting complete with merlin mod yet to be fitted
wink-1.png

Just goes to show there ARE plenty out there you just need to ask nicely.

Yeah, i want an MM too. Lost out many times on a purchase. Maybe one day.....
sad-1.png
(Fingers crossed for the remake)

I love mine (MM) and it gets played daily. Quite takes the micky when it was one of the machines in the UK Pinball Party lineup - i thought "ahh that'll be easy" and got my lowest score ever!!
biggrin-1.png

I got the 2nd top score on the mm at the show, on my first go! The kid I was playing the game with walked away cos he was sick of waiting for his 3rd ball haha. I think it's meant to be that someone sells me theres! God obviously thinks so

I was on right after craig pullen (the tourny winner and ex owner of my sample game CV) and got demoralised within 30 seconds of watching him play.
biggrin-1.png

I remember Jon challenging a queue jumper after i failed miserably to get a decent score....

Forgot to mention, I would consider parting with my BTDK (still smells new) against one of the above if anyone fancies a change, my favourite game at the moment but don’t think there's much scope for modding, looks like they’ve covered most of the bases on this one.

Back
Top Bottom