What's new

MM rom that takes coins

Duncan Pettitt

Registered
Hi there, I'm on the hunt for the latest rom for MM that is NOT free play only as I'm going to site my Medieval madness! Yes I'm probably mad but I want to get more people involved in the hobby : )

Excellent news that you're sticking it out on site. I think we sometimes ose focus on the reasons the machines were made in the first place.

Hope it takes **** loads of cash fro you and introduces new people to the joy of playing pins. It makes so much more sense to stick a well known earner out there than a crappy pin.

Can we have a sweepstake about how long it will take to pay for itself?;) The one in the Hole in the Wall is totally ****ed but still allegedly earns decent money

Can we have a sweepstake about how long it will take to pay for itself?;)

I just spoke to my mate who operates games, he was saying that his popular games all take easily £100 a week each, so £50 for him. Every week. The more reliable the game, the better. At that rate any decent pin will earn over 2K a year, and a MM would pay for itself in 2-3 years.

That seems like a generous speculation as most operators I know are lucky to see that in a month.
Like Matt said, site is everything.
D.

Back
Top Bottom