What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM on ebay

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
A bargain for someone? Not much of a description and a one day auction but it did come from PH so you know its gonna be in tip top condition. Why am i such a doubting Thomas

Total scam. The short 1 day listing gives it away. It must be a nightmare to try and sell a genuine MM on ebay or Gumtree.

"Beauliful example of the classic Medieval Madness. Bought direct from Pinball Heaven. Plays lovely. Immaculate condition."

Stupid Nigerian scammers need to learn to spell. And because he's said its come from Pinball Heaven it must be true eh? :wave:

I believe him! I'm buying it! all I have to do is pay a deposit of $2000 and it will be delivered, once I'm happy with condition pay the balance of $2000, But Wait! I'm not going to pay the balance! so I'm scamming him! clever Eh!

Why do I always get dragged into this sh*t!

Does trouble just find me these days?

If it weren't obvious enough, a quick google of the email address provided shows this isn't the first time he's tried to pull a fast one. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eS_yGR3ctIEJ:forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102208&view=next+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
First post in that thread "Just a quick warning to those of us who would like to explore the world of wooden Boehm flutes.". Here's me thinking pinball is a niche hobby...

woah that's a rabbit hole right there. i clicked, read, clicked, read some more, click-click-clicked, read some more ...... wow.

rejoice pinheads, for we are not as bad as fluteheads

Back
Top Bottom