What's new

Miserable Earthling........

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Picked up my new project today :) Big thanks to @Wizcat and his dad for the game, cups of tea and helping get it loaded into the car...it took a while but we got there in the end :D I'll start a proper shop log tomorrow but thought I'd chuck up a few picks of it arriving.....

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

More pics. There is a backglass and it's in really nice shape but I'd already moved it into the house when I took these pics.

IMG_2309.JPG

IMG_2310.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

A tad bit of pf wear there!

Your not kidding! My new CPR pf is currently being held by Her Majesty's customs while they figure out how much money they want off me :)

Classic Bally fits in the back of a Polo. Took some figuring out though! Best of luck Chris. I owe you two head bolts too, pm me a mailing address if you need them before I see you next

Is a re stencil of cab then?

Rather than using stencils I was going to have a go using frisket and cut out using the lines of the existing paint work. If that doesn't work then I can fall back on using stencils.

Splendid Mr Splooter. Another one of your games I shall be calling shotgun on. What can I say. You have impeccable taste.

Very interested to see how this goes. Its one of the nicest machines when it looks sparkly new, and once Chris has worked his magic on this classic its going to look the biz.

Back
Top Bottom