What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror blades for sale

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
Mirror blades to order and collect at the show I have about 10 sets of Williams ones and 10 de stern ones first come first served basis payment via pay pal or cash on the day £65 a set
Orders so far
Beowulf 1 stern
David vi 1 Williams
Pinball toys 1 wms 2 stern
Mark 9 1 wms 1 stern
Kevlar 2 stern
Andy pc 1 wms
Daz ball 2 wms
Devil avocado 1 stern
Winnie 2 wms
Lickashot 2 stern
Mission 65 1 stern 1wms

Last edited:
List updated
I will not be bringing any surplus mirror blades to the show it’s order only
Sorry no gold ones at the minute I may look in to this

Let me know on the gold ones if you decide to stock some as I'll take a set

I've got a set of HIPS 1MM gold ones but they scratch so easily. Metal ones would be much better

Quick bump I still have some mirror blades available for collection at the show
I am also in discussions with getting gold and other finishes done but I don’t think these will be done in time for the show

Quick bump I still have some mirror blades available for collection at the show
I am also in discussions with getting gold and other finishes done but I don’t think these will be done in time for the show
Hey Chris,
Do you have any Data east ones? I was contemplating getting some for my JP as well but unsure if they fit the same way?

Hey Chris,
Do you have any Data east ones? I was contemplating getting some for my JP as well but unsure if they fit the same way?
The stern ones fit de saga and stern
On the odd occasion I have had to trim some of the back down tspp being one of them

Mirror blades to order and collect at the show I have about 10 sets of Williams ones and 10 de stern ones first come first served basis payment via pay pal or cash on the day £65 a set
Orders so far
Beowulf 1 stern
David vi 1 Williams
Pinball toys 1 wms 1 stern
Mark 9 1 wms 1 stern
Kevlar 2 stern
Andy pc 1 wms
Ben 1 wms

Back
Top Bottom