What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Mini Virtual pin £500

Martywolfman

Registered
Bought from Andydn in Feb this year - here's the original listing:

Over 500 games, runs Visual pinball 9 and X, FX 2 and FX3, though honestly it's not really powerful enough to run FX3 well, the frame rate suffers.
many more games can be added - new Visual pinball tables are being released all the time, and there are many hundreds more older ones available too, to be added.

I will reiterate what Andy said in his post though - this isn't a high end 4K machine capable of running the latest releases with PUP packs, though some of the games on here do run PUP packs.

A couple of photos attached taken today to show it's still working fine.

The only problem is the sound - this started playing up the day I bought it. I assume a connection came loose during the journey home, somewhere between the motherboard and speakers. It started off swapping between being loud sometimes, and quiet others - sometimes a tap on the body would make it work fine for a while. But I'll be damned if I could find the loose connection, and I don't have anythign to solder a fix with anyway - I just plugged in a small set of external speakers to play, which worked absolutely perfectly fine these aren't included in the sale.

Collection from Bedford (MK41 postcode) or of course you can arrange courier collection if you wish

£500 takes it away

Attachments

• 20221008_205501.jpg
    20221008_205501.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 20221008_210015.jpg
    20221008_210015.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom