What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini Swavesey...

DrPinball

Registered
Hi

I'm hosting a pinball party of my own at my local village hall in Warrington, UK. Anybody is welcome to come along - Saturday, 28th September, 2013 from 7.30 pm.

I will have 4 machines to play: Twilight Zone, The Addams Family, Getaway High Speed 2 and Baywatch.

Games will be on 50p per play with all money going to a local charity that supports causes in Warrington. There is a bar serving loads of real ale and possibly a buffet.

http://www.appletonthornvillagehall.co.uk/

Cheers

David.

Good for you David. At present there is talk of me being away so I can't commit but hope things go well for you. :)

Managed to sort you out a new up to date coin mec for the machine needing one.
D.

Good luck with the event David
clear.png
I'm away on a stag do that weekend so won't be able to come along but hope all goes well

Ooh exciting, I used to live in Appleton Thorn!
Wow, that's quite a coincidence! You are welcome to come 'home' and enjoy the hospitality of the village hall again. Not much has changed since I've been here (12 years now).

Wow, that's quite a coincidence! You are welcome to come 'home' and enjoy the hospitality of the village hall again. Not much has changed since I've been here (12 years now).

I do have some memories but I was only 3 when I left!!!

Back
Top Bottom