What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Mini/mid VPin for sale or Trade for Arcade Machine

Expired Due to no activity

Deadgoodnik

Registered
Updated June 2nd

I've owned this machine since the beginning of May and I've really not had much chance to use it after the first couple of weeks. Like I said in the original listing ideally I eventually want a real machine originally I fished for a part EX but now I will consider a Sale or a Trade for an arcade cab. Sale wise I am looking for £600 including the stand I. Based in Blackpool see original post below for more info on table

Hi guys
I am new to these boards as a member but I have been a lurker for a while now. Brief backstory I've also dug pinball but life's always gotten in the way of me jumping into the hobby full swing. In the last 18 months I hit my 40s had my first child and moved into a house and converted my garage to games/movie room so I'm finally at the point where I can officially embrace my love of pinball. Recently I won a bit of money online didn't have enough for a pin so got a VPin instead one of those mini mid size ones from eBay 24" playfield 20" backglass 800 tables pre installed etc and I love it however what it has done is amped up my obsession with wanting the real thing. This is a great bit of kit but like everyone has said to me its great if you have the real thing it's something cool for the side. But it's not a replacement I want to do this hobby proper and have a machine that I can tinker with and learn about and enjoy. So is there anyone out there who's interested in one of these and has a spare machine that they be interested in working out a deal with me so I can have my first machine? I am happy with a project machine as I feel it's a good way to learn but ideally at least something playable with more cosmetic issues that deep tech problems. My VPin cost me £690 + 50quid for a heavy duty keyboard stand that it sits perfectly on and makes it all a bit more authentic. I have had it litterally 3 weeks I've even got a friend who prints machine graphics in the pipeline to do some art for it I could still arrange this. I know a similar machine to this sold on here recently for alot less than what I paid for this one. With the way the world is at the moment money isn't amazing but I could get together another 5 or 600 to put towards a machine if anyone is interested. Anyways sorry for my long post just felt like floating this about to see if anyone might interested. great community here glad I signed up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200501_203932.jpg
    IMG_20200501_203932.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 251
  • MVIMG_20200501_224817.jpg
    MVIMG_20200501_224817.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_20200501_204021.jpg
    IMG_20200501_204021.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20200501_225825.jpg
    IMG_20200501_225825.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20200501_230742.jpg
    IMG_20200501_230742.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20200501_230000.jpg
    IMG_20200501_230000.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
I've owned this machine since the beginning of May and I've really not had much chance to use it after the first couple of weeks. Like I said in the original listing ideally I eventually want a real machine originally I fished for a part EX but now I will consider a Sale or a Trade for an arcade cab. Sale wise I am looking for £600 including the stand I. Based in Blackpool

Last edited:
I’d suggest EBAY if no one biting on this.
Also, your missing the PC specs which are really important. What it’s running on and a rough idea of number of games etc. GLWS

I’d suggest EBAY if no one biting on this.
Also, your missing the PC specs which are really important. What it’s running on and a rough idea of number of games etc. GLWS
Tbh the post been edited that many times I thought all the info was there already my bad it has 800+ tables specs wise I got it from eBay and not had a chance to pull it apart plug a keyboard in and get exact specs but it was listed as i3 or i5 as he makes loads of them I suppose it's luck of the draw what ya get. It runs well the most recent FX3 tables feel a little slower than my main pc but other than that everything runs spot on. I'm reluctant to sell on eBay as of fees and some bad experiences but yeah I'm sure it will go that way eventually if I can't shift elsewhere.its a great bit of kit but I have no time for it ATM so it feels like I've thrown 700+ away eventually I want a real machine but for now having a 10month old baby at home going out to my garage to play pinball ain't an option haha

Video card almost more important than the processor tbh.

Also ebay have a 1 pound deal over the next 10 days if that's of interest.

Good point it's again he listed it as gddr5 but I've just not got round to pulling it apart. Yeah I might whack it on eBay but honestly I hate selling on there but at least this will be a pick up it's the postage that frustrates me the most with it I've spent the last week getting abuse from a lady who I sold a Nintendo switch too and Hermes haven't delivered it yet it was sent on time everything done right but because of the bloody courier I get it in the neck haha I'll take the thing apart later get all the specs are if anyone here interested if not I'll bite the bullet and stick It on there

I’m still waiting for a video of it loading & playing games mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom