What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mills slot machine

octamus

Site Supporter
I have inherited a mills high top one arm bandit it 6 pence play just wondered how much there worth it's in excellent condition

Send me a pic - I'm sure i can give you a decent idea.... Generally it depends on condition, type of high top etc etc....

Pain in the rear to sell as you have to get a licence from the gambling comission (£25 and a background check) to allow you to sell on ebay......

Paul

Thanks I'll try and get pics of it in the next couple of days my grandad was in the arcade business I thinks he said it was from 1940 or earlier

Lol - cant really tell from that, condition wise, however if it's comparable probably worth around £300 to a collector/restorer. Depends on if it has a jackpot front middle, or if it is blanked off, and also if it all pays out correctly and condition of Chrome (chrome is expensive!)

Back
Top Bottom