What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midlands League Meet Results

Hi all

The first Midlands League meet was held today at Ross' place, where we had F14 Tomcat, Bad Cats, Starship Troopers, Shadow, Judge Dredd and Wild Fyre to play on. File a
ttached showing the results, hopefully it will display correctly :)[attachment=135:mids league meet #1.jpg]

Phil scored 2 bonus points, one on Bad Cats and the other on Judge Dredd... not that he needed them! Well done Phil.

No major disasters despite Dave Langley leaving a mini trail of destruction and a slight problem on my F14 game, but thanks to Phil that was swiftly sorted out!

Thanks very much to Ross for hosting, we're working on the dates for the remaining league meets and will update you when we know.

Finally, a couple of people asked me for the link for sponsoring me for the badminton world record attempt i'm doing next month, so here it is: www.justgiving.com/sfbc-badmintonathon.

Cheers,

Kate

Looks like it displayed ok to me, thanks Kate
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom