What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midlands League Meet 4

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Wayne J added a new event:

Midlands League Meet 4

The 4th League meet of the season will once again take place at Electric Circus Nuneaton, hosted by @steve brum

The games likely to be included are:

Iron Maiden
Stranger Things
Kiss
Medieval Madness
Banzai Run
Space Station
8 Ball Deluxe
Fathom
Andromeda

As usual, please let us know if you're coming so that provisions can be made for refreshments.

Thanks

Wayne

Read more about this event...

Hello @Wayne J is this still on at the weekend?

Times in Overview tab say 12:00-1:00pm... is that correct? Just trying to work out if I can make it. Thanks

Find attached the results from todays meet.

We got there in the end, despite more games breaking down than I have ever known before (Medieval Madness, Iron Maiden, 8 Ball Deluxe, Dr Who, Space Station - and Solar Fire only just making it)

Big thanks to @steve brum for hosting, on to @DRD for the next meet in May.

Congrats to @mufcmufc for another win, all but confirming him champion for this season.

Mid 4 EC.PNG

Last edited:
Congrats to @mufcmufc cheers to @stevebrum for hosting and thanks to Wayne for scoring and organising- glad you could get away in time for game - looks like a goodun!

I actually got 2,255,570 not 255,570 at Banzai Run - not that it would make any difference in the standings

Well done to everybody today. Gutted I couldn't make it, bloody Covid. See you all at the next one hopefully

Yes it could as it moves everyone else's ranking.
Thanks to Steve. Pity the games were struggling.
Already been changed, and the scores updated on the post.

I did actually spot the potential mistake - it just goes to show that it would really help if attention was made when people were writing down scores and making them legible.
Trying to decipher the difference between 7 & 1, 6 & 0, 1 & 2, often cones down to guesswork and seeing how they written that number previously. If I'm in doubt I'll simply choose the lowest value.

Likewise trying to decipher names with people not writing full names, or even initials takes far longer than it should.

(Mild) rant over 🤪

Big thanks to Steve for hosting and Wayne for running. Shame the games died, appreciate you keeping Solar Fire going after we’d left :clap:

Back
Top Bottom