What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick on a stick in Warminster

todler

Site Supporter
Just walked past a pub just round the corner from where I live and saw a Stern Rolling Stones through the window. Not been in to play it yet, but just a heads up for anyone in the area. It's in the Masons Arms in East Street (take away ally)

Actually got to play this last night. It is playable but dirty and sound turned right down. Not that impressed but maybe better in the home environment. Had a similar experience with Elvis in an arcade where I thought it was a pile of poo but then played it at someone’s house and thought it was great.
I enjoyed my first pint of Guiness though, only taken 52 years :oops:

Actually got to play this last night. It is playable but dirty and sound turned right down. Not that impressed but maybe better in the home environment. Had a similar experience with Elvis in an arcade where I thought it was a pile of poo but then played it at someone’s house and thought it was great.
I enjoyed my first pint of Guiness though, only taken 52 years :oops:

Def needs to be heard ...like all music pins ! Even better if you use Pinball Browser to add in your fave Stones classics. If anyone wants code let me know - I have done mine.

The game offers *way* more than the naysayers would have you believe.

A guy just posted on a current Stones thread on Pinside ....

"The stackability on this game is one of my favorite aspects of it, and what's nice is it's all relatively easy stuff to do--you're not spending ages getting it all set up. For instance, start records, then start licks, then start multiball. Or if you want to get fancier, get a Super Combo ready on the center ramp and have that going on top of the others during the multiball. It's fun stuff. I suppose my only disappointment is not being able to stack multiballs. The wizard mode (Encore Multiball) is extremely tough to get to because you can't stack Album with Rockstar (unlike say, Avatar or Iron Man, where their two main multiballs can be stacked, making completion much easier).

I always assumed Lyman worked on the game a bit as some rules are similar to what he's done on previous games. For instance, a five way combo to start Super Combos, or the Records mini wizard mode basically being Total Annihilation from AFM, and Rockstar Multiball being War Machine from Iron Man."

I know the Masons Arms in Warminster. Might pop up there for a look, presuming £1/credit, £2/3-credits?

Local arcade had a knackered csi (started off with just the centrifuge not spinning, other stuff stopped working)

Ended up setting the game to 5 games for a £1 rather than fix the problem 😞

Back
Top Bottom