What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mezel Mods

Nope, us to be pinball bizarre but there no more, unless someone else picked them up. There is a supplier in Europe but the won't deliver to the UK.

However specifically In relation to glow balls no idea 😃😃😃😃

Hi
We are the new Uk distributor for mezel
If you have any specific items you need please let me know as our first order is being shipped to us by the end of next week
That's great to know. There's a couple of LOTR bits I might be after in the future

We will have a small range to start and will add every week or 2 depending on demand so if theres anything specific let me know
Sure, thanks so much. Probably best to work that way, us enthusiasts sometimes forget that some times there only 10 / 20 machines in the UK, so as a business daft to keep 50 units in stock when only perhaps 3 people want it! Although in some instances when we don't get it instantly can get upset 😏 communication is key. *

Disclaimer this statement doesn't apply to all or any or some pinball machine owners, but might apply to one or two or none at all. Please consider any time frame purchases carefully and seek professional advice before making any investments with an independent pinball adviser

Sure, thanks so much. Probably best to work that way, us enthusiasts sometimes forget that some times there only 10 / 20 machines in the UK, so as a business daft to keep 50 units in stock when only perhaps 3 people want it! Although in some instances when we don't get it instantly can get upset 😏 communication is key. *

Disclaimer this statement doesn't apply to all or any or some pinball machine owners, but might apply to one or two or none at all. Please consider any time frame purchases carefully and seek professional advice before making any investments with an independent pinball adviser
We try to get any back ordered items delivered or restocked in 5 days although some made to order parts can vary and are advised on our listings hope this helps if any questions always happy to help

We try to get any back ordered items delivered or restocked in 5 days although some made to order parts can vary and are advised on our listings hope this helps if any questions always happy to help
Thanks. That's great to know.

Fully understand, having ordered loads of different bits specifically to LOTR personally I'm patient. In the written word it's sometimes difficult to convey which elements contain a jokey tone.

I waited at least a couple of months for the hand painted sword to be back in stock, but fully get I'm probably one of two customers. (Ok 200) 😃 but wait that's more than was probably ever sold of that machine in the UK. So 50 people want a hand painted sword, they must every UK owner must have one 🤭😏😃
(Non jokey tone over)

Good luck, it's great to get those products back and easily accessible in the UK. I will order at some point unless I no longer own the machine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom