What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Metalwork Guru !!

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I'm looking to have two small little cheap metal trays made for a pusher I have (Originals are plastic and bashed to crap!). I have one that I can draw a template and take pics of - basically they are around 24cm wide, and 15cm deep, with two small "steps" in towards the end (I'll take some pics in the morning) - almost like a small metal tray. Any Metal will do, however pointless with plastic as it gets warm in there and they will either go brittle again or break.

Not looking to spend £££ and don't have to be a work of art as long as they function (they are to catch incorrect sized coins that are put in and that fall off the guide-rails!).

I would knock up something myself, however am happy to confess that we never did metalwork in school, and I'd be crap at it!!

Actually whilst I'm at it, also after a little metal box/Cash tray knocking up too... 230mm Long, 146mm wide, 74mm deep....

Thx

Ooh cool - incoming pm later tonight :) beer tokens of course will be forthcoming... :)

Back
Top Bottom