What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metallica pro Total Light Show thoughts?

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
I'm on the hunt for a Metalica Premium at the mo' and it got me curious about Pros with the TLS mod - anyone who's played a pro with TLS and also a Premium, what are your thoughts?
Obvs you are still missing the Hammer/ball lock, rising grave marker, colour changing inserts, spinners etc (although some TLS mods ad spinners?), but what do you reckon?

Cheers👍

I had a TLS Pro. It was a big upgrade but I do think Metallica benefits from the extra shiz you get on the Premium/LE, that hammer lock is just so cool

TLS is great, I fitted one to a Pro (including bonus in lane LEDs), but I think Timebandit has stopped selling/supporting them now.

I only sold my old Pro when a Premium came up at roughly the same time as someone also wanted my Pro, so lined up the respective sale and purchase (like a house move) and got it done. Haven’t looked back.

I agree re; the Pro - nice flow without the stop and start of the physical ball lock.
As it's my favourite pin though, it's the only machine I'd ever consider spending extra to get the Premium.
Only just started the waiting game for a Premium and fear I could be waiting a long time - don't want to look in to importing one really, as imagine that'd be a nightmare with shipping and customs etc.

Back
Top Bottom