What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Metallica Premium

Expired Due to no activity

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Evening all, happy Friday 👍

Thought I'd start a fresh/more straight forward thread than my earlier one.

Looking for a Metallica Premium!...

Many thanks in advance 🤘

Last edited:
I’m not sure if I’m having deja vu here Den.
Maybe it’s just me getting old but I’m 99% sure I almost bought your pro only a few weeks ago but stepped aside to let you go for a swap deal for my old JP via Alan.

And now you after another pro? Miss it that much ? Or like me JP feel JP highly overrated?

You are right Col:) Wouldn't say JP was over rated, but it just doesn't connect with me like Metallica and as I only have space for one machine if I have a pin at home, I have to absolutely love it.
I'm a bit embarrassed about the whole thing to be honest (although I'm sure I'm not the first or last to half regret selling something:), although my ultimate goal was always to end up with a MET Premium, but just didn't realise I'd want to move on from JP so soon.
Overall I don't regret doing the deal, as now I know more about my taste in machines and Alan is a great guy and happy with the machine 👍

Would love a Premium and may just play the waiting game for one, but if anyone has a Pro with TLS mod, I'd consider that, as a Pro is better than no Metallica at all 😉

Last edited:
^^^ When I was wanting Metallica, was also considering the Pro as there was no chance of a Premium.
So glad I waited and was lucky enough to find a NIB premium when they were unobtanium.
IMO, the coffin lock, rising cross and hammer are a must have.
Good luck in your search.

^^^ When I was wanting Metallica, was also considering the Pro as there was no chance of a Premium.
So glad I waited and was lucky enough to find a NIB premium when they were unobtanium.
IMO, the coffin lock, rising cross and hammer are a must have.
Good luck in your search.
Lucky bstard 😆:) I don't think I'll be finding a NIB, but I know I should just be disciplined an patient. Absolutely love the Pro, but realise it would be a bit ridiculess to go back to one now.
Please think of me next time you have a session on you Premium he he.

Even if someone with a Premium is planning on selling down the line, please let me know and I can wait 🙏

At the time, I was searching UK for a while.
Obvious choices like asking Phil etc…. no luck.
Was checking Pinball Universe all the time too. No luck.
Then one day I went back to Pinball Universe.
A MET Premium NIB on their site.
I called them up as and was like… “where did this come from?”
They had it stock for a while from Stern but were not happy with one of the decals.
They had only just got round to sorting it out with a new one.
They said I was the second guy to call as it had just went up on the web day before…
Spanish guy was interested but I said…I’m giving you payment today …lol Sold…
They added a few extras for free including lollipop armour, cleaning products, sparky mod etc… 👍
It’s bolted to the floor so even if I wanted to sell, would need to get new wooden floor panels and Mrs wouldn’t be happy😃

Edit: The NIB MOP LE would have been fantastic.

You were right to grab it! :)

Let's see, I could be waiting a while but who knows...

Would love an LE, but to be honest, even if I could afford one, I wouldn't pay the money that they go for.

(Bump)
Did find one for sale online on a retailer/reseller's site, but they are asking LE money for a completely unmodded Premium with no upgrades, so my search continues....

You are right Col:) Wouldn't say JP was over rated, but it just doesn't connect with me like Metallica and as I only have space for one machine if I have a pin at home, I have to absolutely love it.
I'm a bit embarrassed about the whole thing to be honest (although I'm sure I'm not the first or last to half regret selling something:), although my ultimate goal was always to end up with a MET Premium, but just didn't realise I'd want to move on from JP so soon.
Overall I don't regret doing the deal, as now I know more about my taste in machines and Alan is a great guy and happy with the machine 👍

Would love a Premium and may just play the waiting game for one, but if anyone has a Pro with TLS mod, I'd consider that, as a Pro is better than no Metallica at all 😉
It’s funny how opinions vary on machines. I am enjoying Metallica and find it a lot of fun. However given the choice I would take JP every time. I hope a premium comes your way mate 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom