What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

merry christmas to all

Merry Christmas everyone, I was looking yesterday but I promised myself to spend time with the family. But I did play pinball yesterday!

Happy Christmas for yesterday. Luckily managed to get the TV turned off all day, so didn't have to sit through any soaps or celebrity shows.

Nothing pin related for me:( ( Oh well, I'm more than old enough to buy my own stuff and I do have a pin shaped box on a boat as we speak:)) Spent a large part of the afternoon building Lego with my daughter and then played Exploding Kittens with the family for the evening. Great game:clap:

Anyone get anything good?

Dan, how on earth did Tracy let you bring that Postman Pat rocker into the house. Bet it needs to be moved back into the garage today.

I spent a fair bit of time building Lego star wars. Daddy I need your help and daddy I don't need help.
I had a quick game while I was chopping wood for the fire.

I got a palm router for Xmas. Got some home brew in mind.

Back
Top Bottom