What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medway Pizza & Pinball

This looks awesome, definitely want to get down for this. Is there a limit on numbers? I see registration opens at 11am, but I'm 2hrs away, and will be travelling down at this time. Just want to make sure I can make the trip and not miss out on registration

We had around 45 people each day for the launch weekend and that was cosy so I'd say 50 would be the limit.
If you pre-register on matchplay.events you can join in after 12 but you would forfeit your games until you arrived.
Mike.

Sorry Mike I don't think I came across very clear. What I meant to say was, am I able to pay and register for the tournament today/before the date, as I'll likely be in the car travelling if registration opens at 11am on the day?
I would be there for the start of the tournament so wouldn't miss any matches.

So I can get points for eating pizza? Finally a competition I might show some ability at 😃

Planning to be there with the family! Who else is coming, let's try and get a decent number of players again. It was great fun last time. Pizza and pinball? Great combo :)

Yes - would also like to thank everyone involved for the huge effort that goes into organising such an enjoyable event for everyone. Much appreciated! Congrats @Matt Vince...

Great to see you all and thanks once again to everybody for making James and Michael feel welcome and comfortable - they both had an excellent time!

Thanks to the 34 competitors for making my first tournament go so smoothly 😁, and thanks to Tony and Vicky, Clive, James, Bob, Matt and family for all your help. Also Caz for putting up with me and this crazy hobby of mine... Hoping to do it all again in February - Watch this space 😀

Back
Top Bottom