What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Medusa £1000

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Been doing a bit of soul searching because once again I have too many machines kicking about but Medusa drew the short straw.

Let’s get this out of the way first, I want £1200 for it I know that’s a lot compared to most Medusa’s but apart from the cabinet being a bit tatty (this was going to be my first go at stencilling) it has the best playfield I have ever seen on one and new….

Alltek MPU board
Alltek Solenoid board
Pop bumper bodies
Pop bumper skirts
Pop bumper caps
Star posts
Rubbers
Drop targets (all 11)
Plastic securing nuts
Backglass lift rail
Red flippers

In addition the backglass is in good shape it had started to lift in places but has been treated with triple thick so will remain stable. It has also been completely stripped on the topside of the playfield and cleaned.

All the displays are good and it has a nice set of legs.

Can be brought to NLP

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG

Don't sell
That sell that pile of crap next to it ;)

I took this off of sale because the controlled lighting packed up, Andy N diagnosed it was the bridge rectifiers on the transformer board and as usual he was right. They have been replaced and all is well again.

Also reducing the price to £1000 if its of interest to anyone, losing money but that's pinball (sometimes) :)

Back
Top Bottom