What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Medieval Madness

Hey mate - may be an idea to say if you are after either an original or a remake.....

It is also worth considering a new remake 'classic' as they have just reissued it (as you probably know)......

Personally I really like the CGC stuff.

I'd happily take either original or remake. Hen's teeth, both, I'm sure. Maybe someone is looking to release some cash for Christmas shopping? Anyone? 😊

I'd happily take either original or remake. Hen's teeth, both, I'm sure. Maybe someone is looking to release some cash for Christmas shopping? Anyone? [emoji4]
I think you have as good a chance finding one as other games. I'm not sure these days MM is still the Holy Grail, King of the Castle title it once was.

Just so many other titles now jostling for pinheads attention.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

It's all over for MM. Yesterday's man. It clung on resiliently for years and deserves respect for that.

The TV backbox games are what the monied buyers want now.

More wanted ads than for sale ads would suggest it's still in demand. With the latest remakes selling for 8 - 10k, 2nd hand ones aren't going to come cheap.

It's all over for MM. Yesterday's man. It clung on resiliently for years and deserves respect for that.

The TV backbox games are what the monied buyers want now.
I totally agree. Who wants that old junk nowadays, eh? A production line of new Sterns is where it's at. The going price has really dropped. Trending down. 😉😁

Old junk?? Funny...

And David, you've changed ;-)

It's the epitome of the 90s pinball heyday.

Good luck with your search, you won't regret it if you manage to find one.

Tim

There was a nice one at the start of the year on here that I missed , I was at a funeral looking at it on my phone and didn’t strike due to the occasion. Think Paul had it.
Then not long after that another came up but too worn for me, then another came up in Croydon but his wife then said he can’t sell it😭

Pretty sure there will be a few people waiting for one to come up.

With all these remakes the original is worth much less now😬

Back
Top Bottom