What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medieval Madness - Royal Edition - Upgrades etc...

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Royal Edition - very limited quantity - £9995 (price increased as original allocation sold, to get more, i have to pay more)
MMr Special Edition - XL display, enhanced sound, RGB £8995
MMr Classic - Bog standard as per original £7995

Toppers/upgrades to existing MMr....

All to be ordered through me and we'll bring in one container.

King of Payne topper $599
XL Display & Enhanced sound - $649 (you will need to have the colour upgrade package in your MMr already or its $399 extra)
RGB GI upgrade $249

$ prices. So of course, subject to fx fluctuation/UK VAT/contribution towards freight costs.

Last edited:
Phil
I’m in for topper, LCD upgrade and GI upgrade please!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are they doing a version that has the XL display and RGB but not the topper? Kind of like the equivalent to the MBr SE?

Are they doing a version that has the XL display and RGB but not the topper? Kind of like the equivalent to the MBr SE?

They are doing an SE version according to PPS on pinside...

All Royal from my allocation are GONE. I can get more, but they are MORE expensive to get them... so 9995 now....

I think that’s a legacy issue in that nobody knew how many would sell so PPS put the price high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how the RGB is installed and how complex this retrofit would be?

It’s 6 main components - not easy but not super hard. More time consuming than anything else.

I heard on pinside that the GI cost is lower ($99?) if bought with the topper? Any validity in that?

Yes it’s true - I think some of the control boards are overlapping.

Phil
I’m in for topper, LCD upgrade and GI upgrade please, I already have the colour ROM.

Cheers

Julian

Back
Top Bottom