What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEDIEVAL MADNESS ROYAL EDITION INSTALLS : DMD, TOPPER, RGB LIGHTING

wiggy07

Registered
Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress....yal-edition-installs-dmd-topper-rgb-lighting/

YouTube :

Recently my friend and I installed factory updates to the MMR pinball machine made available from Chicago Gaming. The updates make transforms the game into the Royal Edition.

The Updates Consist Of The Following :
King of Payne Topper
Larger DMD Panel
Larger Subwoofer
RGB GI Lighting
Back Panel LED
PCB Board Install

The process for all the installs took around 4-5 hours. You need to drill holes in the cabinet and head for the topper and also the subwoofer. Also you need to remove all the GI lighting in the game and replace it with the color changing GI lighting provided in the kit. Everything looks great after the installations of all the mods. I would say that the installs should be performed by someone who has knowledge of repairing pinball machines. Many hardware pieces need to be replaced on the game if you purchase all three kits.

Attachments

• 2 topper2.jpg
    2 topper2.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 3 DMD and Subwoofer.jpg
    3 DMD and Subwoofer.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 4 GI Lighting.jpg
    4 GI Lighting.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 10 Reveal 1.jpg
    10 Reveal 1.jpg