What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Medieval Madness Lighty Up Plastics

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I had no idea what these are called, had them on my MM for years but fancy it back to standard now. They mount under the existing plastics and the edges light up like a neon strip. I have tried to show this in the photos but it looks much better in the flesh.

£25 posted to the UK.

20170411_202903.jpg
20170411_191916.jpg
20170411_191944.jpg
20170411_191931.jpg

The slings look cool , would they look good on a MB ? :)

Added them to my AC/DC Premium, TWD LE, IJ, TAF & TOM (when I restore it) ordered it in suitable colours for all my tables apart from SS as they don't do it yet :)

The Reds and yellows are bright - blue is not as good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, I have red on TWD and yellow on AC/DC they look great. TAF in blue is a little underwhelming but then it's only 4 pieces. The AC/DC looks best but I think its because it's a really superbright playfield too.

I had no idea what these are called, had them on my MM for years but fancy it back to standard now. They mount under the existing plastics and the edges light up like a neon strip. I have tried to show this in the photos but it looks much better in the flesh.

£25 posted to the UK.

View attachment 44182 View attachment 44183 View attachment 44184 View attachment 44185

How do you rate the lit apron, i was tempted for my TOM restoration but not enough to splurge.

It does look really effective, I didn't know you could still get them, I got this probably 8 years ago and I think the guy go into some sort of copyright issues as apparently even the font used in MM was protected!

Where can you get them?

€82 :eek:

I order mine from Pinbits. If you ask Pam they do them in fluorescent too.

Back
Top Bottom