What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media section - lost some pics in the move ??

nope - Fairly sure there wasn't - all the files in "media" were manually downloaded and then uploaded again by me.... What ya missing???

The first 4 pages of images in my Tom shop log look to be missing too. Strange as I thought I'd linked to photobucket rather than uploaded them here. Would that fit with this issue at all?
Cheers.

Can you point me to your shop log please elrikos. I'll take a more in-depth look :)

Rich,

Sorted now - different reason, this was from when we moved over from vB to the new forum software. I've moved the images across now :)

Also, there's now (Thanks to forum donations!) a "printer friendly" icon at the top right of each thread now, which will format each page in a printer friendly way :)

Cheers
Paul

thanks for that Paul. much appreciated! When will the donate button come back? think its about time i paid my dues! Cheapest entertainment out there!

Back
Top Bottom