What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martin The Delivery Man

What have you got coming matt? flash Gordon?

I have a Batman Forever winging its way to me! I had Mike's here on loan for quite a while but he went and sold it!! (some people!) Any way, one came up at a fair price, so i jumped at it! :bounce:

Cool been a few of them on the bay lately

I don't think that it gets enough credit for the game it is, although i believe that many avoid it because of the large DMD. It looks great, but they are expensive to replace should one fail!

You really get a lot of pin for your money with a BF!

I think BF looks a great pin but haven't had the pleasure to play one yet, hopefully get to try one at one of the shows.

Local bowling alley had one years ago, always liked it.

I played Matt's one at 2011 pinball party (was that mikes ?) and discussed its unappreciated greatness with him before he folded it up to put back on the van to bring home

Some great modes and a good movie tie in.

riddle me this...

I spoke to him today. He's super busy so he said he's doing the South Coast today then maybe London after the weekend, as he *was* gonna go to John's on Monday.

Now John has cancelled I dunno what Martin's plans are. Gah! That pesky John is a pesky pest

I spoke to him today. He's super busy so he said he's doing the South Coast today then maybe London after the weekend, as he *was* gonna go to John's on Monday.

Now John has cancelled I dunno what Martin's plans are. Gah! That pesky John is a pesky pest

Postponed not canceled. Had 1 day over the holiday that couldn't work for me as Anna's at home. Got to smuggle the latest one in very very carefully so as not to get caught by my wife......

You guys know hot to wait for your pins! Don't you have mates etc with a van. I reckon I could get a fleet together if needed! lol

Waiting for Martin to deliver FH!! You can get lucky if you happen to fit into his current schedule. From initial contact with him. I'd much rather wait a month than drive from Ipswich to the deepest darkest north Wales and back for the sake of £85:)

this has been edited to clarify that I'm happy with the time frames and that I was in no hurry. Martins service is ace and he is very accommodating. Please don't think I'm rubbishing Martins service.

I usually pick up my machines with a £28 van hire from Europ van (Combo). Always this price or a bit less Tues to Thurs. Non group buys always need to be seen...! However, lack of time sent me to Martin again this time, would probably work out more expensive anyway with petrol on top for a trip to South London from Preston. I'm 'hoping' to see him here early to mid next week unless plans have changed....

i've got Dracula coming for definite, and if he manages to catch The Legend at home on his way past Rugby, possibly something else as well..............

i'll have to quiz him about the container of pins in the morning. i bet he has quite the contact list

Back
Top Bottom