What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Mario Bros Pinball For Sale

Hi Pinmuncher, thanks for the question - the playfield is nice, but I'll take a few more close up pics and upload when I get a chance.
Also, if anyone is interested and local, there are welcome to come and have a look.
Cheers, Mark

Hi Jay, I'm not at home at he moment but I'm pretty sure I've not noticed any mylar. Will check when I get home.

I'm not even sure how many of these came with mylar as standard, as most Mario Bros (including the one that sold recently on eBay) are worn through to the wood in some places, suggesting no mylar. I was please when I found this one as the playfield is really nice, which is why I didnt mind spending out on the powdercoated legs, LED's, side blades/decals, etc :)

Cheers, Mark.

Ok np Mark. I've had a couple of gottliebs from that time period and some have what looks like factory Mylar over them? Could have been added later I suppose.

I could see a couple of ball trails on your pf and was just wondering if they were in the Mylar or not.

Also the legs look like the paint is pealing off - Im thinking you had them powder coated after the pics were taken?

Not trying to be picky mate, rest of machine looks brilliant and I am interested but just want to know what I'd be getting into :)

Definately Factory Mylar on the playfield previous 2 Marios have had it, can also see a red Mylar ring on the lower right pop bumper this is where Mario is usually worn through to the wood as the factory Mylar doesn't reach that far, ball drops on both side normally show wear as well as the kick save as usual. How much are you after for It ?

Last edited:
image.jpg

Wear like this I suspect under the Mylar ring

Ok np Mark. I've had a couple of gottliebs from that time period and some have what looks like factory Mylar over them? Could have been added later I suppose.

I could see a couple of ball trails on your pf and was just wondering if they were in the Mylar or not.

Also the legs look like the paint is pealing off - Im thinking you had them powder coated after the pics were taken?

Not trying to be picky mate, rest of machine looks brilliant and I am interested but just want to know what I'd be getting into :)

Hi, paint is definitely not peeling off legs - what you can probably see is a reflection as they are lovely and smooth and shiny :)

Hi all, I'll hopefully have time to get to the Mario Bros pinball tonight (it is behind a few things in my games room), and when I do I'll take a few more pics, including close ups of around the bumpers.
Cheers, Mark.

Hi guys, as promised I managed to get a few close up pics tonight - however PLEASE NOTE, THESE PICS WERE TAKEN WITH THE GLASS ON so there are some reflections, and the glass could do with a clean, but at least you get the idea. I would have removed the glass, but there are a few things in the way and I didnt have much time today. If anyone wants any specific pics, just let me know.

As you can see, from these pictures the original mylar is on, and although the playfield could do with a clean, the playfield is in nice condition. I cleaned everything when I bought this, but it has been played a bit since so the playfield could do with another clean if you want to get it sparkling :)

20160113_201629.jpg
20160113_201638.jpg
20160113_201647.jpg
20160113_201657.jpg
20160113_201704.jpg
20160113_201717.jpg
20160113_201727.jpg
20160113_201733.jpg
20160113_201738.jpg
20160113_201745.jpg
20160113_201759.jpg
20160113_201812.jpg

Although it is on eBay as "make me an offer", I would take £1,400.

If anyone is interested get in touch and let me know what you think as I need the space ;)

Best regards,

Mark

Good afternoon Mark.... This is a long shot but do you still have this Mario machine?? Fingers crossssssed!!!

Definately Factory Mylar on the playfield previous 2 Marios have had it, can also see a red Mylar ring on the lower right pop bumper this is where Mario is usually worn through to the wood as the factory Mylar doesn't reach that far, ball drops on both side normally show wear as well as the kick save as usual. How much are you after for It ?
Has the Mario Bros. Now sold ?

Back
Top Bottom