What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Many quality pins for sale

MartinY

Registered
I'm doing the unthinkable and downsizing my collection considerably so have some hard choices to make. I'm going to be installing a full-size snooker table in the arcade and hence can only have 7 pins in that room following.

I'm in no dire rush to sell, but happy to release machines ASAP. All of my machines are in really good condition (Whitewater excepted as it is in pieces undergoing a clean and a tidy), so no fire sale I'm afraid. A number of peeps on here have played my machines so happy for anyone to ask around. All cabs are in great condition (unless noted) and quality playfields. Nothing that I would draw out unless stated below. Happy to provide detailed pictures of specific machines as requsted.

Pins up for sale are:

Metallica - SOLD: HUO, I'm 3rd owner I think, Total Light Show with full RGB lighting, SideBlades (not fitted), insert gels in a few places (fuel and the rev meter), coffin skulls decals, Col's plastic protectors, snake mouth and ramp decals, snake fangs, shaker, Colour DMD (LCD) - I've owned since Jan 2018. £5,500 including CDMD and Total Light Show. TLS is a must-have for Metallica and you can't get them anymore - that was around £300 alone and the fitting was a total pain but well worth it).

20210614_192727.jpg

The Walking Dead - SOLD: HUO, Colour DMD, Shaker, blood splatter on ramps, blood hands on glass, custom game cards, Well Walker Jean decals, upgraded prison (might just be the roof), speaker characters, other odds and sods. Cleland code - owned since Dec-18. £5,250 including CDMD and SideBlades (not fitted)
20210614_192713.jpg

AC/DC Premium - SOLD: Colour DMD otherwise pretty much standard. I temporarily housed this in my members only club for a couple of months as I was out of space so has a few "paid" plays (I can confirm how many, but low) - owned since Feb-19. £5,600 including CDMD

Batman '66 Premium - SOLD: HUO, 2nd owner.. Low plays. Stern Side blades. £7,500
20210614_192853.jpg

Houdini: HUO, I bought from new, shaker motor, real knocker (I think), AP Houdini side blades. Very low plays. £4,800
20210614_193011.jpg

Oktoberfest: HUO, real knocker, AP Ocktoberfest art blades, shaker motor. £6,750
20210614_193037.jpg

Creature from the black lagoon - SOLD: Totally blinged uyp - has been addressed by Chris B (original for sale ad on here somewhere). Chrome siderails, art sideblades, Starlight TV mod, Car mods with lights, green lights on the ramps, custom cards, flipper toppers, ColourDMD (LED). Pink playfield version. Probably other things. £3,500 including colour DMD
20210614_192825.jpg

Twilight Zone - SOLD: Beautiful playfield - A1 condition.. Col's plastic protectors, Colour DMD, Mirror side blades. Some backbox damage on the rear of the backbox (will add pictures), cab fade (more one side than the other). £5,500 including Color DMD
20210614_192806.jpg

Guardian of the Galaxy Pro - SOLD: Stern Side Blades, Orb Light (I think), Col's plastic protectors, Flipper toppers, custom game cards, baby groot plunger, speaker lights. I have the Groot hands (like the premium) that I took off, but will include in the sale. £5,400.
20210614_192848.jpg

Road Show - SOLD: Beautiful playfield (best I've seen), Blue powder coated legs, shaker motor, Colour DMD. Usual cab fade.. £3,250 including Colour DMD.
20210614_192835.jpg

Detailed pictures upon request obviously.

Maybe:
Dead Pool Premium, Hot Wheels, WH20 (when complete)

I'm keeping (I think):
TNA, TOM, Iron Maiden, Star Trek Premium, Addams, Guns N Roses (when it gets here)

Attachments

• 20210614_192727.jpg
    20210614_192727.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I'm doing the unthinkable and downsizing my collection considerably so have some hard choices to make. I'm going to be installing a full-size snooker table in the arcade and hence can only have 7 pins in that room following.

I'm in no dire rush to sell, but happy to release machines ASAP. All of my machines are in really good condition (Whitewater excepted as it is in pieces undergoing a clean and a tidy), so no fire sale I'm afraid. A number of peeps on here have played my machines so happy for anyone to ask around. All cabs are in great condition (unless noted) and quality playfields. Nothing that I would draw out unless stated below. Happy to provide detailed pictures of specific machines as requsted.

Pins up for sale are:

Metallica: HUO, I'm 3rd owner I think, Total Light Show with full RGB lighting, SideBlades (not fitted), insert gels in a few places (fuel and the rev meter), coffin skulls decals, Col's plastic protectors, snake mouth and ramp decals, snake fangs, shaker, Colour DMD (LCD) - I've owned since Jan 2018. £5,500 including CDMD and Total Light Show. TLS is a must-have for Metallica and you can't get them anymore - that was around £300 alone and the fitting was a total pain but well worth it).

View attachment 140109

The Walking Dead: HUO, Colour DMD, Shaker, blood splatter on ramps, blood hands on glass, custom game cards, Well Walker Jean decals, upgraded prison (might just be the roof), speaker characters, other odds and sods. Cleland code - owned since Dec-18. £5,250 including CDMD and SideBlades (not fitted)
View attachment 140110

AC/DC Premium: Colour DMD otherwise pretty much standard. I temporarily housed this in my members only club for a couple of months as I was out of space so has a few "paid" plays (I can confirm how many, but low) - owned since Feb-19. £5,600 including CDMD

Batman '66 Premium: HUO, 2nd owner.. Low plays. Stern Side blades. £7,500
View attachment 140102

Houdini: HUO, I bought from new, shaker motor, real knocker (I think), AP Houdini side blades. Very low plays. £4,800
View attachment 140103

Oktoberfest: HUO, real knocker, AP Ocktoberfest art blades, shaker motor. £6,750
View attachment 140104

Creature from the black lagoon - SOLD: Totally blinged uyp - has been addressed by Chris B (original for sale ad on here somewhere). Chrome siderails, art sideblades, Starlight TV mod, Car mods with lights, green lights on the ramps, custom cards, flipper toppers, ColourDMD (LED). Pink playfield version. Probably other things. £3,500 including colour DMD
View attachment 140105

Twilight Zone - SOLD: Beautiful playfield - A1 condition.. Col's plastic protectors, Colour DMD, Mirror side blades. Some backbox damage on the rear of the backbox (will add pictures), cab fade (more one side than the other). £5,500 including Color DMD
View attachment 140106

Guardian of the Galaxy Pro: Stern Side Blades, Orb Light (I think), Col's plastic protectors, Flipper toppers, custom game cards, baby groot plunger, speaker lights. I have the Groot hands (like the premium) that I took off, but will include in the sale. £5,400.
View attachment 140107

Road Show - SOLD: Beautiful playfield (best I've seen), Blue powder coated legs, shaker motor, Colour DMD. Usual cab fade.. £3,250 including Colour DMD.
View attachment 140108

Detailed pictures upon request obviously.

Maybe:
Dead Pool Premium, Hot Wheels, WH20 (when complete)

I'm keeping (I think):
TNA, TOM, Iron Maiden, Star Trek Premium, Addams, Guns N Roses (when it gets here)
I'd love the Metallica!; any guitar playing Zakk Wylde/Ozzy fans want to buy my extremely rare Gibson Zakk Wylde Les Paul custom so that I can buy it?☺🙂

Selling Metallica is a bit of a tough one for me. I've had it for a long time, modded it the most of any of my pins (not that I do many mods), did way more on this than other pins, and a great pin. TLS is great.

Last edited:
Selling Metallica is a bit of a tough one for me. I've had it for a long time, modded it the most of any of my pins (not that I do many mods), didn't way more on this than other pins, and a great pin. TLS is great.
I was a little surprised as I'm sure you said once that one was bolted to the floor. GLWTS, a snooker table is going to look epic in that room.

Last edited:
Selling Metallica is a bit of a tough one for me. I've had it for a long time, modded it the most of any of my pins (not that I do many mods), didn't way more on this than other pins, and a great pin. TLS is great.
Metallica is ALWAYS the guest favourite here, it rarely fails to impress.

TLS is a brilliant mod, speaking from the first hand experience fitting it. Such a shame the creator stopped doing it.

Metallica is ALWAYS the guest favourite here, it rarely fails to impress.

TLS is a brilliant mod, speaking from the first hand experience fitting it. Such a shame the creator stopped doing it.
Believe Tim stepped away from pinball due to family matters. However he’s popping up online more recently and working on more TLS products

Hi where abouts are you based and do you still have the guardians pro for sale ??
many thanks

Back
Top Bottom