What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian - helmet - upper mini playfield

cmrl9

Site Supporter
Alias
cmrl
Hi,

The Mandalorian upper mini playfield helmet, is there a trick, strategy in keeping the ball up there.

So far it seems to be load, hit one shot drain.

Seems a bit pointless 🤣😃

Put the left flipper up when the ball is about to drop down to the helmet. Gets you a few flips and helps to aim at least the first shot.

Put the left flipper up when the ball is about to drop down to the helmet. Gets you a few flips and helps to aim at least the first shot.
Thanks, that's about the only shot I can get 🤭

It's a surprisingly fast game especially with the multi balls I have it set a little higher than I normally might.

It’s really hard on the premium
Much easier and better with the single flipper on the pro
Thanks, I'd previously played a pro and thought it was ok, but on this it's seems impossible outside of maybe one or two if your lucky flips

Thanks, I'd previously played a pro and thought it was ok, but on this it's seems impossible outside of maybe one or two if your lucky flips
I can also get one flip! It's more than one that's the issue 🤔🤭

I double rubbered the upper playfield months ago when it was my lads 5th birthday and he had all his mates round for his birthday, went down a treat with them and their parents, removed them afterwards and it returned to kicking my ass.

I double rubbered the upper playfield months ago when it was my lads 5th birthday and he had all his mates round for his birthday, went down a treat with them and their parents, removed them afterwards and it returned to kicking my ass.
Interesting does it stop the ball bouncing of the bats?

I have just acquired a mando and although early days I have found the best way to control the ball on upper Playfield is both flippers up from start then you can aim you shots at lights from diff parts of each flipper
There will be times when ball drains down middle but its rinse n repeat and least you have some control and not random button bashing

I have just acquired a mando and although early days I have found the best way to control the ball on upper Playfield is both flippers up from start then you can aim you shots at lights from diff parts of each flipper
There will be times when ball drains down middle but its rinse n repeat and least you have some control and not random button bashing
Thanks il try that

I can switch between left and right flippers pending where I hit ball on them there is a shot near edge of flipper to centre lights that will drain but most of the edge lights are do able by hitting the flipper and the Inner edges

If that makes sense it just takes practice
It nowhere near as random as hitting for fun

I was reading about this on the US forum and some have turned down the power on the upper playing field flippers and they said that helped 🤷‍♂️

I was reading about this on the US forum and some have turned down the power on the upper playing field flippers and they said that helped 🤷‍♂️
Yeah turn the flipper power down to their lowest setting, makes it more manageable not by much but it helps.

Back
Top Bottom