What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian baby yoda grogu magnet

cmrl9

Site Supporter
Alias
cmrl
Hi ,

I just got a mandalorian premium and for the life of me can't work out how to activate the magnet on the top left of the playfield.

Does it even work is my first question 🤔😃

What is it supposed to do, there isn't anything up there except ball lanes.

I could read the rules but I can't be bothered 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭

Shoot the left and right orbits, the child inserts should light once those are lit, shoot the orbit that is lit and the magnet should come into play.

It’s worth going into the adjustments and playing with the milliseconds it pulses at, some games the magnet throws it right down the middle razorcrest shot, which is annoying.

Shoot the left and right orbits, the child inserts should light once those are lit, shoot the orbit that is lit and the magnet should come into play.

It’s worth going into the adjustments and playing with the milliseconds it pulses at, some games the magnet throws it right down the middle razorcrest shot, which is annoying.
Thanks

Except drop the ball as gravity does into the pop bumbers

From a pinball standpoint it’s the most useless magnet in the history of pinball.

But kids love seeing the ball “magically” flying about the place up above the lanes while grogus moving and doing his force arm. So it works well in that regard.

Thanks, yep this one's throwing it down razorcrest shot, I will look for this adjustment and play about.

I hadn't realised I had actually activated this, it has a baby Yoda scoring, didn't look up at the top 🤭

Back
Top Bottom