What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machines from Czech Republic

Mrmendit

Banned
Registered
Has anyone bought machines from this guy advertising on eBay from the Czech Republic? They sound in good condition but I am always "wary" buying from 1000+ miles away. What happens if the machine is not as described? How do you sort out a "return"? Advice appreciated.

Dont bother - it will be right pain to do any type of return! Also the machines you are talking about I personally think are overpriced and not described accurately,

It is a major risk, even with PayPal on your side.

If you do insist on buying it, then pay via PayPal using a credit (not debit) card and you will be covered twice. But you try sorting out a return. They will just offer you a few quid back.

Thats my 2 cents.......

Dont bother - it will be right pain to do any type of return! Also the machines you are talking about I personally think are overpriced and not described accurately,

It is a major risk, even with PayPal on your side.

If you do insist on buying it, then pay via PayPal using a credit (not debit) card and you will be covered twice. But you try sorting out a return. They will just offer you a few quid back.

Thats my 2 cents.......
Thank you. I wil take the advice of this Forum and give it a miss! Makes me wonder why he bothers to advertise in the UK though?

Thank you. I wil take the advice of this Forum and give it a miss! Makes me wonder why he bothers to advertise in the UK though?
I'd imagine he sells one or two so perhaps it's worth it.

I've always thought they were in terrible condition too.

Whatever your budget you are much better off waiting for a machine on here.

From what I've seen most have been loved and even if it's a project you'll get an honest appraisal.

If they were low cost, maybe worth a gamble but looks like premium prices (in a country where prices should be lower) for machines of low quality. Stay well clear!

Back
Top Bottom