What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machine size

Steve64

Registered
Alias
Steve
Hello
Can someone please tell me the minimum width I will need for a doorway and are some machines narrower than others.
Thanks
Steve

Sterns backbox is narrower than Bally Williams. Last time I looked it was a touch over 70cm

back boxes are different widths and then you have differing machine cabinet widths. std, wide body, super wide etc. but all bodies fit a std door width

most machines you can detach the back box and turn it 90 degrees, called “shark finning”. ease of doing this depends on machine.

so what machine you looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the actual machine width I'm after because I know I will have to do the fin or take the back box off

back boxes are different widths and then you have differing machine cabinet widths. std, wide body, super wide etc. but all bodies fit a std door width

most machines you can detach the back box and turn it 90 degrees, called “shark finning”. ease of doing this depends on machine.

so what machine you looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know how easy it will be to detach the back box on a Johnny Mnemonic

lots of connections. label them all and take pictures. don't try to hurry. best ondo the hinges and shark fin the head, you'll probably need 2 people.

lots of connections. label them all and take pictures. don't try to hurry. best ondo the hinges and shark fin the head, you'll probably need 2 people.
Not sure if I can do the shark fin, it may just have to come off, are some machines easier to remove than others

Can get Williams and Dataeast through my front door easy but the inner doors have to be removed from there frame for Williams but dataeast fits with them on so must be slightly thinner.

Back
Top Bottom