What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M6 shut southbound between J18 and 17

JT.

Site Supporter
Headsup guys at the show, don't try and take the M6 south for a while, overturned lorry and oil spillage, so it's currently closed. Southbound queue is beyond Knutsford already..

Can anyone at the show get a message to @Wizcat (Paul) for me? I was meant to be collecting Moose's TAF and chair for a primary school Halloween party, and swapping it for my WOZ. But there's no way I can get to Event City through the traffic chaos on and around the M6. Wizcat was doing the transport for Moose, so I just want to make sure that the TAF and chair can be taken back to Moose's place - don't want it to be stranded at the show. If anyone can pass on the message and let me know whether it's OK, that'd be a great relief.

Yep been stuck in it for hours now stranded in a services in middlewich no idea where the feck I'm meant to go to get home
You can go through middlewich south to crewe, then re enter the m6 at the crewe / nantwich junction. Middlewich doesnt look great on aa roadwatch, but the m6 is stationary beyond knutsford already. Good luck :(

Probably best to jump on the M60, then onto the M56 past the airport. (Don't come off at the airport because there is a road closure on that route). Come off after the airport heading towards Wilmslow and Macclesfield under the airport runway tunnels. Through Wilmslow onto the A34 to Congleton. Then there are a few choices to get back onto the M6 at either Newcastle, Stafford etc

Probably best to jump on the M60, then onto the M56 past the airport. (Don't come off at the airport because there is a road closure on that route). Come off after the airport heading towards Wilmslow and Macclesfield under the airport runway tunnels. Through Wilmslow onto the A34 to Congleton. Then there are a few choices to get back onto the M6 at either Newcastle, Stafford etc

Yeah I went the a34 until the m6 south diversion signs started

Back
Top Bottom