What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowestoft Pinball Party ??

Will keep my eye out, can get to lowestoft in an hour from here
smile-1.png

News to me, would have thought someone would have posted something here or on the yahoo group.

I'm in Yarmouth and first I've heard. Gonna contact, see what I can find out.......

Yeah - guessing its someone not active on the UK Yahoo group or here, or leagues etc seeing as nobody seems to have mentioned it.

Found it a little odd that the are using 'Pinball Party' as part of the title .....seeing as we have the UK Pinball Party. No biggie, but I personally wouldn't have. Unless they are unaware of the UKPP, which I find highly unlikely.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1698174 said:
Yeah - guessing its someone not active on the UK Yahoo group or here, or leagues etc seeing as nobody seems to have mentioned it.

Found it a little odd that the are using 'Pinball Party' as part of the title .....seeing as we have the UK Pinball Party. No biggie, but I personally wouldn't have. Unless they are unaware of the UKPP, which I find highly unlikely.

I had one last night.. Consisted of music, pinballs, beers, food & music = Pinball Party.

Due to the machines confirmed thinking it's Crispin Hook. He's Crispin2007 on pinballowners.com. Known to anyone?

nathan' date=' post: 1698177 said:
Due to the machines confirmed thinking it's Crispin Hook. He's Crispin2007 on pinballowners.com. Known to anyone?

He's asked me to source a number of tables via email.

I've never met him face 2 face.

I'm there. Finally a show less than hour from me :) might even donate the bighurt if it's ready in time

Has anyone been in contact with the guy about promoting this on here and the Yahoo group? Sure he'd get loads more people going just by knocking out a quick thread and email.

Back
Top Bottom