What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low reflective glass collection maybe!

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Hi Guys

I could look at doing a run but would need figures and to be worthwhile, at this minute im not looking at ordering any glass myself and with petrol prices stupid I need good numbers to collect ...pm me if you'd want a collection and how many sheets , if like last time il be coming up the m1 to Leeds and back to burnley m62

this is by no means a promise I will do the run but if demand is enough il see what I can do ,,,,its a bloody long jag for coly and I have a transits can hold more sheets pm me if your interested and see what the interest is cheers Paul

either pm or post interest below

Assuming this is a run from collection from Neil up the M1, then I would be interested in meeting near J9 or J10 (Luton). I have 2 standard and 1 widebody on order.

Morning Paul
I’m ordering 5 sheets of standard and would be happy to meet around j13 of M1 or if you end up doing A1 at Sandy roundabout petrol station.
Cheers
Jon

Paul delivered me 10 sheets last time and he did a top job of transporting it safely and unloading it at my house. Well worth getting a few delivered like this.

Back
Top Bottom