What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving the Sopranos!!

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
just got my best score so far!! really enjoying the game at the moment, anyone know what happens when you complete the boss mode?? I almost got there twice just now, but wondered whats instore when i do eventually complete all the outer mode shots? I'd hate to get that far and not realise what i'm doing!!:confused:

Boss mode is good, not hard to figure out what to do, so no need to spoil it and tell you. The wizard mode is fantastic and a very deep mode

You big tease!!!
smile-1.png

Really enjoyed playing The Sopranos at Swavesey this year. Fun game with great speech. Not for the faint hearted, but you can turn the profanity off.

Mark

I did learn a very important lesson last night, NEVER tilt the sopranos!!! I had a storming first ball, had the safe open and ready to start Underboss but was trying to get through some of the modes first. I tilted it trying to save a SDTM, and next ball had to start all over again!! Lost all completed features and modes, i just turned it off and went to bed with the right hump!!

Not played the sopranos before. Only time i clapped my eyes on it is via youtube.... Loved the show too!

Back
Top Bottom