What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Lovely Ghostbusters Premium: £5750 (without ColorDMD)

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Well I was sitting in the kitchen this evening listening to some Wah! Heat and pondering what machine has to go to make room for some incomings, and I came to the decision that the time has come to sell my beautiful Ghostbusters Prem.

It's in most excellent condition, with a few tasteful extras including colorDMD, shaker motor, side mirrors, colour insert filters on the ladders, mirror to see lane change lights, lane saver/protectors. Everything working perfectly.

Price is £6151 or £5750 without the ColorDMD. (You can always buy one later, to state the obvious!)

Here are some pix. PM if interested. You're welcome to come and see it in person before you buy too as long as you are not a nutcase.

Ghostbusters1.JPG

Goatbusters 2.JPG

IMG_9464.jpg

IMG_9465.jpg

IMG_9466.jpg

IMG_9467.jpg

IMG_9468.jpg

IMG_9469.jpg

IMG_9470.jpg

IMG_9471.jpg

IMG_9472.jpg

IMG_9473.jpg

IMG_9474.jpg

IMG_9475.jpg

IMG_9476.jpg

IMG_9477.jpg

IMG_9478.jpg

IMG_9479.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9481.jpg

IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9484.jpg

IMG_9485.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely machine - if you missed mine this is an epic one!

Neil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would be up for this if my Alice Cooper sells. My son Luke bought your ACDC Luci, which i ended up with !
It's a beautiful machine and if the condition of it is anything to go by, your Ghostbusters will be top notch as well. GLWS :D

Price drop (kinda): I am willing to let this go for £5750 without the ColorDMD. The original Stern red LED DMD would be installed in its place

Some great Bargain pins popping up here lately and IMO the best Stern Premium DMD ever made and that inc TWD.
( like how I threw in a bit of controversy there)
My LE flavour won’t ever leave my lineup.

You are standing too close to the dangerous spirits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Amazing game, been playing tonight, we saw we kicked its ass.....

Fantastic sound mod available too

Colordmd makes it!

Back
Top Bottom