What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Lotus Main Dealer Floor Mats

marcoos_1

Registered
Alias
Mark McC
Not sure if any interest here, but I have available a limited number of Lotus heavy duty floor mats. These are the industrial, heavy duty, rubber backed mats as supplied to main dealers.

Mat size is 120cm x 80cm.

They look great in a garage or games room.

20221123_200142.jpg

£85 delivered (UK) to forum members (on ebay at £95). Only a few available as they don't come up too often. These are brand new.

Mark.

Rub it in why don’t you, got any RAV4, Prius or Transit connect ones😂
Looks great😎

Now that is very nice indeed! I drove the 410 at Hethel.........I honestly couldnt believe just how good it was.

I'm just in from the garage.....doing a full rebuild on my S1 Exige. Tonight I was redoing the heat shileding on the bulkhead.....not a nice job.

I was over at our local Lotus dealer last week, licking the windows on the new Emira.......but I have to say I was more tempted by the 20th Anniversary 410 Exige they have in stock.

M.

Now that is very nice indeed! I drove the 410 at Hethel.........I honestly couldnt believe just how good it was.

I'm just in from the garage.....doing a full rebuild on my S1 Exige. Tonight I was redoing the heat shileding on the bulkhead.....not a nice job.

I was over at our local Lotus dealer last week, licking the windows on the new Emira.......but I have to say I was more tempted by the 20th Anniversary 410 Exige they have in stock.

M.
Mine is a 380 sport, but it's got the komotec ex460 kit fitted to it, so is silly quick o_O:cool:.
I'm not so fused about the Emira right now, but If they spice it up in a few years time with different revisions, then I might be interested :popcorn::D

Back
Top Bottom