What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired LOTR | The Lord of the Rings V3C Experimental Translite

Expired Due to no activity

xianek

Registered
Alias
Xianek
ALOTR.png

This is my experimental The Lord of the Rings Translite. It looks very plain when not illuminated. But, the moment you turn on your machine and the Translite is illuminated the hidden inscription shows up very vividly. The edge of the main title is a little bit transparent so that it shines at different angles. The background image is composed of the poster image and there is an Eye of Sauron embedded as well. However you would have to be pretty stoned to actually see this. I only have 2 pieces for sale at 75 EUR a piece + the cost of shipping (18 EUR shipping to UK). In order to achieve this effect the Translite had to be printed with multiple layers of paint. I am sure this version isn't for everyone. But I am also sure there are a few people who would appreciate it for what it is, and may even choose to frame it. You can save on shipping if you purchase something else from me. For 18 EUR I can ship 3 Kg.

20200528_213017e.jpg
20200528_213010e.jpg
20200528_213043e.jpg
20200528_213054e.jpg
20200528_213152e.jpg

Video:

Other options on Instagram:

Last edited:
Ah I got a bunch of these goodies from Xianek when I ordered the gold mirror blades! Top guy.
Where did you get your LOTR speaker grill lights? I've got the gold acrylic rings but they look better lit!

Awesome, also love the thumper bumper sticker.
What I don’t understand is the translite looks plastic when Xianek demos it then you say it’s glass he sent? I’m confuddled 😂

Awesome, also love the thumper bumper sticker.
What I don’t understand is the translite looks plastic when Xianek demos it then you say it’s glass he sent? I’m confuddled 😂

Here's why. I have 3 alternates for LOTR....

Version V1H, PET G Plastic:

LOTR Alternate Translite V1H.jpg

Version V2D, Real Backglass (yes, glass):

LOTR Alternate Translite V2D.jpg

Version V3C, PET G Plastic:

LOTR V3C Illuminated.png

I hope this clears it up :)

BTW: I like @Gonzo's video. It's somewhat funny and definitely a good review for me. However, he is still yet to discover one more feature of this backglass... Tonight, at night.

I don't know if this is a practical joke but I've just been standing in my shed with the lights off gazing at the backglass 😂

Ah I got a bunch of these goodies from Xianek when I ordered the gold mirror blades! Top guy.
Where did you get your LOTR speaker grill lights? I've got the gold acrylic rings but they look better lit!

No idea Rich, they were there when I got it.

I don't know if this is a practical joke but I've just been standing in my shed with the lights off gazing at the backglass 😂
How about don't just stand there and stare... Instead, move around and look from different angles at the bottom text.

Back
Top Bottom