What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold LOTR playfield, with wood frame wall mounts

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Bought a few years back. Had intended to put this on the wall, so got it (along with 2 AFM playfields) mounted on a wood frame to allow LEDs and a transformer/PSU to go in the back without light bleed down the sides. The 2 AFM's are up, one either end of the line-up (looks ace!) and I have plenty of other wall-art taking up most of the rest of the wall, so this is just collecting dust and needs selling.

Can't really be used in a game again though. Skill post version.

Pics to follow.

£125 plus postage, or free to collect from postcode York/Selby.

Very interested... when you get a mo for pics ?
Don’t have much time for random project... but because LOTR ?

3312C831-5EE3-4AF1-915E-F53F00D7A77F.jpeg
592EBFFC-FDCE-4673-9F32-BC282B23B7F8.jpeg
0C82BD65-3BC7-48D0-B922-C9B7AD8C0644.jpeg
5BB9B405-383E-493B-9E53-49D2AD8E5D78.jpeg
7FC10E8A-C0E2-4DE7-8072-CC9DF7C155C8.jpeg
B2FDF888-0E50-439D-9332-3F36675A4954.jpeg

The ‘rings’ insert by the flippers just needs a quick wipe!

For reference, this was the intention & what I did with 2 AFM playfields:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...old-playfield-for-wall-art.39352/#post-250288

2nd dibs for me please. i love doing playfield led wall art projects and i have lots of wall space to fill once the new extension gets built !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Paul,

I’m going to be stuck with work and racing cars for the next couple of weeks at least (though free round Xmas!)
I’ve also seen how much @AlanJ loves his wall art playfield (in fact, Alan’s where I saw some that made me think this was a great idea!)
I’m happy to bump Alan up to one. If for any reason you still have it after 18th Dec I’ll be over for it!

Nik

Last edited:
No problem. (I’ll be snowboarding in Austria on 18th!)

@AlanJ you now have 1st refusal. You are welcome to collect tomorrow/Sunday if that suits you, or later in the week. Tuesday isn’t great but evenings are ok. I’m in Riccall.

Hi.. Just out of intrest.. Why would this of been removed from a machine? Doesnt seem like a really old pin
Cheers
Ste

I bought it from a person who replaced their Skillpost playfield with a NOS non-skillpost version.

He then sold the restored machine on here. It was a work of art on its own!

I prefer games without them, some don’t give a ****! But generally, taking 2 indentical condition games, I’d say the non-skill posts would be slightly more expensive. Not much, but a bit. I think everyone would choose the non-skillpost version given the chance, if they were equal price, so one is more desirable than the other.

Back
Top Bottom