What's new

Gone to Ebay LotR Pinball + Extras!

Ade

Registered
With much regret, I must now part with my LOTR table. I've listed it on eBay, starting at £2500.
Fantastic opportunity to own a very rare game. One of the best pinball games ever made. Also includes just about everything needed to fix and maintain the game.

This is a great pin to own (very deep ruleset) and is easy to fix and maintain, making it an ideal machine for a first-time owner. The game itself has been fully tested and is in complete working order.

Playfield is in very good condition. Cabinet has some slight scratches/ marks.

I strongly recommend arranging to view the article in the flesh (Bristol area). Buyer to arrange their own transport.

Refurbishments include:
  • New Driver board
  • New Ring magnet
  • Paths of the Dead and Gimli 'Cliffy' protectors
  • New Balrog microswitch
  • New figures
  • New Flipper mechanisms
  • New plunger and bushings
  • Mylar decals for the 4 drop-targets
  • New balls
  • Latest version display and game ROMs (10.0)
  • 'Arwen' plastic protector (Arwen plastic is undamaged)
Also included in this bid are many spares/ extras:
  • Spare Driver board
  • 3 (new) spare pop-bumpers
  • Spare pinballs
  • Heat-shrink piping in a variety of sizes
  • Two (new) spare flipper-coils
  • Play-field rubbers
  • Novus No. 1 cleaner
  • Spare bulbs (555, 44, 906 & 906 red)
  • Multimeter
  • Soldering kit
  • Spare playfield plastics ('thin' variety, *very* hard to find)
  • Copy of the 'Special When Lit' DVD pinball documentary
  • Sack truck for transporting the machine
  • Electrical tape and wire ties.
  • Spare playfield figures
  • 25-piece toolkit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161597504712?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Sorry all, I've had to pull the ebay listing as the DMD is now not functional. Bloody typical, no problems in the 3 years I've owned it and when I want to sell it goes tits up!

I'd just change this to a for sale ad in the header, put the price you want, and see what happens on here - this is a very popular pin, so I'd be surprised if it didn;t sell, even with the dmd needing fixing :)

definitely. with tools and soldering iron and multimeter and sack truck all together in one place, the sum is worth almost more than the parts, as some lucky person can get it all in one go. you will know you priced it too low if it sells within an hour. best perhaps to do a Dutch auction, ie start high and reduce by £50 a day until someone bites. i *think* these are allowed on here @Paul ? and personally i'm a fan of that method

You'll also save £250+ in fees (less any donation to the forum of course....) so you can sell for less but actually get more!!!

So what really happened here?? This all seems a bit weird to me. I think a deal has already been done.
Come on! Own up. Who here bought it...?

The smart money in on @kevlar :p

On the plus side it looks like there would be a huge amount of interest if Ade relists it, here or on t'bay :).

Back
Top Bottom