What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOTR ghost mod

the ghosts are licenced toys,pack of 3.... drill a hole underneath each ghost,fit a 12v led with housing ,cost pence.....
solder wires underneath ,feed back to wire loom behind panel...
i can get the mount panel cut for anyone if they want a go
i took a rough template and got a sign manufacturer to cut it for me ,the video does not do this mod justice
looks amazing
the ball rolls under the mount panel

Would you be willing to make them for others? I always wanted one but the pre-made ones were like $200 or more from the states which always put me off.

Make your own Sam! ;)

I made this same POTD mod for my first LOTR that I had back in 2012.

I believe there was a thread on Pinside way back about this, so I bought a sheet of thin perspex and some figurines from ebay and constructed it. Photo attached of my version.

DSCF0412.JPG

Excuse the blue wiring, it was all i had at the time :)

cant remember why i bought multiple sets.....think one set was unboxed so the lances they hold were missing ,along with the bases they stand on ,another set had a missing arm! and 1 ghost missing ...i had a bid on one complete set then a buy it now set came up for sale ...ill check what i have at work in the stash

Back
Top Bottom