What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in the zone!

Fintan Stack

Registered
Jut got litz for the first time ever! What a totally exhilarating experience! Was totally awesome. Still smiling! It just came from nowhere after countless terrible goes.

Anyway, just had to share!

Good times!

Dean

Well done:)

One day I hope to get a TZ and experience it myself :cool:

I have only recently achieved Vacation Jackpot on Whitewater (done it twice now).

You can't beat the feeling of finally achieving something you have been striving for for a while.

I totally agree with you there. Sadly, I only had the TZ for 4 days before getting it! Which is amazing for my pathetic skills. I have had my TFTC for a year and still haven't gotten to Crypt Jam yet though. That will be a great day.

I have had TSPP for 3 years and the closest I've come to completing is 4 out of 6 wizard modes, It's gotta be the hardest (to finish) pin there is.
rolleyes-1.gif

Yep that TSPP is bloody hard. And if a top player like Stan can only get to 4 of the 6 wizzard modes you know its damm hard. :confused:

Keep on trying Stan you will get there.
tongue-1.png

Well done!

Getting LITZ for the first time was the best pinball moment I've had
smile-1.png

Still working hard to get the vacation jackpot on WH20, won't be happening anytime soon as mine is undergoing a full restoration.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1677802 said:
I only had the TZ for 4 days before getting it! Which is amazing for my pathetic skills.

Have had my TZ years but never got there, haven't even got my name on the DMD (only game), never really got on with it and only keep it for the sake of modding, find it pretty dark and that old dated guitar style synth music if depressing as hell.... JMO

Just off to have another go right now !!

UPDATE :Tried and failed again, can see why it's popular, just can't see why so popular.

Back
Top Bottom