What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost editing

deathrow

Registered
It would seem I’m unable to edit my posts/threads now in the machines sale/wanted area? Has this function been removed?

it's easy enough..i struggled but find on a laptop or computer it's easy,phones don't seem to give the same options .i did it the other day

Hi,
Nope - is there, however i had reduced to a more sensible (as it seemed at the time!) 24 hours....

Does this cause a problem?? If so more than happy to change to a more arbitrary timescale :D

Cheers

I liked the ability to be able to change the title to sold or found it etc with ease. Sometimes being able to go back and edit wording to mirror changes to the machine are helpful too.
Is there a reason for placing an edit time frame?
Thank you for the reply

I know I'm thick but can't find a way of changing my For Sale Fish Tales item to Sold..........
Also tried to donate some cash for selling my machine on the site and its a no....no......

I know I'm thick but can't find a way of changing my For Sale Fish Tales item to Sold..........
Also tried to donate some cash for selling my machine on the site and its a no....no......

Dave,
To mark as sold, go to your post at the top and select edit... and then change the tag at the top to sold...

Also, you should be able to donate by just using the ‘donate’ link at the top of the page..??

Back
Top Bottom