What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Lord of the rings pinball machine for sale

Hiro996

Registered
Hi all,

I am selling my Lord of the rings pinball machine, the details are as follows:

The playfield is unmarked and has recently been waxed (with all parts removed)

Recently restored playfield parts including
- All coils re-sleeved
- Pop bumpers fully re-built with new parts
- New main ring
- New spinner unit
- Flippers re-built with stronger coils (which do not overheat)
- Full new rubber set fitted
- Full clear plastic protector set fitted
- New set of balls fitted (the type which do not magnetize!)

The cabinet is in excellent condition, but the left side of the backbox has a scratch, nothing serious but worth mentioning.

The latest version ROM is fitted.

I am asking £3400.00 for the machine, please email me if you would like high definition images sent over but as always with pinball machines it is much more preferable to actually see the machine in the flesh, you are welcome to come and view and have a go!

I am based in Guildford, Surrey.

Thanks

Kevin

You interested in trades? I have for trade a Scared Stiff, a Star Trek TNG, and Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street.

Any interest in any of those, just pm me

Well you know. Just because I paid double for it doesn't mean I can't trade it at current market value. Ok so I'll lose on it. Never mind.

Thanks for the interest, unfortunately I am selling due to space issues so not looking to trade at present although I would part ex for a MM plus cash from me and would then have to sell another of my machines too!

Would love this but not got the cash.

Out of interest does this one have UK Skill posts or is it unbutchered?

I got mine from forum member 'Tyke' for the princely sum of £2700. Mine is the UK version however.

Still my favourite pin of all time.

I got mine from forum member 'Tyke' for the princely sum of £2700. Mine is the UK version however.

Still my favourite pin of all time.

And boy do I miss it :(

It went to a good home at least ;)

I'm afraid it has now been sold, I'm missing it already!

Thanks all for the interest.

Kevin

Oh boy, I get grief from my kids from selling a perfect LOTR and AFM........... Nothing else has been popular! Should have kept LOTR.....

Back
Top Bottom