What's new

Sold Lord of the Rings fully restored - better then new!

Hiro996

Registered
Hi all,

I am selling my LOTR which has been fully restored, please see this link for the shop log and photos:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/lord-of-the-rings-full-restoration.18692/

I have carried out the following during the restoration process:

Playfield
  • Fitted a brand new US spec playfield (this has been additionally clear coated prior to fitting)
  • The new playfield is the more desirable version without the skill post holes which the UK version has
  • Ramps have been 24ct gold plated
  • Brand new plastic set fitted
  • Everything stripped, polished, replaced as necessary
  • Pop bumpers fully re-built (including new coils)
  • wiring loom, coils and all other underside playfield mechanisms etc cleaned and polished
  • Flippers re-built with all new parts
  • Full new premium rubber set fitted
  • Ultra bright non-ghosting LEDs fitted - full set
  • Improved quality characters fitted (from same manufacturer as originals so fit the theme and style perfectly but do away with the requirement to fit them with ugly cable ties)

Cabinet
  • Fully stripped down to bare wood, prepped to glass like finish and brand new full decal set fitted
  • Interior finished in metallic gold with 'One ring...' inscription on inside

This machine is the closest you will find to a brand new LOTR, it looks better than when it was new (in my biased opinion!!!).

I am asking £5,000.00 for the machine

Holy smokes that was F-A-S-T!!!

media.giphy.com_media_lRnUWhmllPI9a_giphy.gif

Awesome game. I imagine the vault would be 8k nowadays so a great buy. Even a tatty lotr is 3.5 now. Nice to see work done appreciated

Back
Top Bottom