What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to buy a TZ in the next few months, Maintenance?

Buzzrock

Registered
As the title suggests I'll be looking to buy a Twilight zone around autumn time, probably from the selling forum on here or eBay.
I'd like to be able to maintain the pin by myself, i study electrical engineering at university which i could see as helping, what I'm interested to know is, is it expensive/difficult to maintain a pinball machine?

Generally not expensive to maintain, if you start with a good honest working machine. Things will go wrong, but usually low cost maintenance items.

The bills tend to start adding up if you buy a "project" or something that has had a very hard life.

Plastic ramps can be the most expensive thing to replace if you smash a ball though the side of one

Ahhh i was hoping to get one in good shape, it's gonna be a one pin house so thought i would get something in decent shape to play on.

Maybe a project in a few years time.....

Back
Top Bottom