What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Looking for...

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Hey all,

Looking for one of the following please:

- Game of Thrones Premium/LE
- Star Trek Premium/LE
- White Water
- Twilight Zone
- Medieval Madness

Regarding the Twilight Zone and White Water I'm not after a minter here. Cabinet Ware or Playfield Ware (or BOTH!) does not bother me as long as that's reflected in the asking price.

White Water needs the original topper though that's the only thing I can't budge on.

Cheers,

Scott

Last edited:
Hi Scott,
We have a twiglet zone currently on loan. Had it about six/seven years. Lost some storage space so had to sell Addams and cftbl but this remains at @GezTheHealer Luke’s place.
Plan was to restore it, but the years have rolled by 😆and nothing has been done.
Needs a full restoration in our opinion but the playfield is good 😊 It comes with a @stumblor giant colour dmd and full set of decals…. Would consider selling as cannot see us having the time for it(?)!
Dm me, maybe, just maybe we could do a deal 💰
Cheers Keef……👊🏼

Hi Scott,
We have a twiglet zone currently on loan. Had it about six/seven years. Lost some storage space so had to sell Addams and cftbl but this remains at @GezTheHealer Luke’s place.
Plan was to restore it, but the years have rolled by 😆and nothing has been done.
Needs a full restoration in our opinion but the playfield is good 😊 It comes with a @stumblor giant colour dmd and full set of decals…. Would consider selling as cannot see us having the time for it(?)!
Cheers Keef……👊🏼
Sent you a PM. :D

Hey all,

Looking for one of the following please:

- Game of Thrones Premium
- Star Trek Premium
- White Water
- Twilight Zone

Regarding the Twilight Zone and White Water I'm not after a minter here. Cabinet Ware or Playfield Ware (or BOTH!) does not bother me as long as that's reflected in the asking price.

White Water needs the original topper though that's the only thing I can't budge on.

If a trade is what you are after I may be able to part with a Stern POTC. Ideally looking to do a cash purchase though.

Cheers,

Scott
i got my tz....would do a loan swop on poc. pretty mint all good with extra large dmd etc

Hi Scott,
Cheers Keef……👊🏼
Keep, interested in your TW if Scott doesn’t want, DMD me what price and location/ contact I will be in touch

Still on the look out. Let me know if your thinking of letting anything in my updated list go. I've edited the main post.

Back
Top Bottom